Mission, Vision, Values
Family Services Perth-Huron is a non-profit, community-based, family service agency dedicated to supporting, strengthening and enriching individual, couple and family life by providing individualized counselling, support, advocacy and educational services that meet the needs of the community.
In co-operation with other care providers and service deliverers, consumers, planning groups, and funding bodies, we are committed to working toward the development of co-ordinated and effective service programs to meet the changing needs of individuals, families, and communities.
Our community strengthened one person, one family at a time
- Each client receives individualized, client-centered services based on the uniqueness of each person
- Individuals, families, and the community benefit from an improved quality of life and well being
- No person will be denied service due to insufficient income or inability to pay. Fees are applied in a standard and consistent manner with funding support from grants, contracts, and charitable donations
Welcome to Family Services Perth-Huron’s Website
The term ‘Family Services Perth- Huron’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 142 Waterloo Street South, Stratford, Ontario, Canada. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website, including but not limited to newsletters, articles, opinions and views, is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and it is not designed or intended to constitute professional advice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Family Services Perth Huron shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without written consent from Family Services Perth-Huron.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Any links we provide to other sites are provided as a reference to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest.
This is a Canadian website and its content is intended for Canadian residents only. The laws in effect in the Province of Ontario shall govern this agreement and any dispute or claim based on your use of the site or the information. You agree that any action or proceeding related to this agreement or your use of the site shall only be brought by you in the courts of the Province of Ontario.